For information and advice on choosing a College, please see our Choosing a College page.
As part of your application, you can select two preference Colleges.
When choosing your College there are some things to consider:
- Your age – three Colleges are exclusively for mature students (aged 21 or older), and two Colleges are for postgraduate students only. As such, their facilities are geared accordingly.
- Your chosen study option – not all Colleges accept part-time students.
- Your gender – two of our Colleges only consider applications from students identifying as female. Female applicants may apply to any College but the women's Colleges are able to provide an environment focused entirely on the needs and expectations of female students.
- College size – Colleges accept differing numbers of students and so some student populations are larger than others.
- Particular facilities – whilst all Colleges offer fantastic facilities, there are differences in the exact nature of the facilities they offer. You should look at College websites to find out more about what each has to offer.
- Accessibility – facilities and accommodation provision vary between Colleges. Therefore, if you have particular access requirements, we recommend you check which Colleges would best meet your needs. You may find it helpful to get in touch with the College directly to discuss your specific needs. The Accessibility and Disability Resource Centre’s Building Access Guide is a good source of additional information regarding facilities and accessibility.
On our College A-Z webpage you can filter the Colleges using the checkboxes in the sidebar to see which Colleges fit your criteria.