- Funding for African applicants - Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Are there any means-tested or widening participation funds available?
- Is there funding available for my studies?
- What types of scholarships are available?
- What is a Cambridge Doctoral Studentship?
- If my research involves travel, how can this be funded?
Applying for funding
- How do I apply for funding?
- Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
- College funding listed in the Applicant Portal
- I have applied for scholarships using the Applicant Portal. Can I apply for other funding as well?
- What does ticking 'Yes - I wish to apply for funding' mean?
- Where should I write the studentship reference I am applying to in my application?
What happens next
- I’ve got a status called ‘consider for funding’ – what does that mean?
- What are my chances of receiving funding?
- When will I hear back about funding?
- I didn’t apply for funding, what should I do?
- I haven’t received funding, what should I do?
- If I select a College preference in my application, will I be considered for all of that College’s funding automatically?